In a property poorly insulated, single glazing, built before 1976, the power output requirement per m3 are 40/45w for Needo electric radiators and 35/45w for the Cali Sense.
In a property well insulated, double glazing, with cavity walls, built after 1976, the power output requirement per m3 are 30/35w for Needo electric radiators and 35/40w for the Cali Sense “ecodesign compliant” radiators.
The heating calculations are based on the following CELSIUS degrees: Living areas at 21, Bathrooms at 22. Bedrooms, Kitchens, Hallways and Landings at 18.
For very large project we normally use this site http://www.degreedays.net/calculation
We can provide a free Quotation and Heat Plan based on the rooms sizes of the property, kindly provide a plan or just fill in our heating questionnaire.
IntelliHeat electric radiators are made with the highest quality components, from the body in die-cast 100% aluminium with elevated heat exchange efficiency to the high precision electronic adjustment of the room temperature.
Great attention has also been given to the smaller details, such as the careful selection of the heat transfer fluid, the quality and safety of the heating element with double insulation with control thermostat and safety thermal fuse.
In addition, by using only high-quality components, to deliver the highest quality build process through our entire European based manufacturing sites, we are the only providers of Electric heating systems in the UK to deliver products certified to the NF Performance A++ quality accreditation standard. This ensures that our products are not only technologically excellent, and ultra-efficient in full compliance with all Ecodesign Lot 20 requirements, but also built to last and boast a customer returns rate below 0.2%!
IntelliHeat electric radiators have been designed with the aim of guaranteeing elevated room comfort with special attention to:
- maintaining room temperature constant
- optimising supplied power
- limiting the surface temperature of the radiator
- guaranteeing product safety
Maintaining room temperature at the programmed value with precise and immediate adjustment allows energy consumption to be optimised and heating expenses to be reduced.
Eco Design Lot 20
The Cali Sense range which was designed specifically according to the key principles of EcoDesign (which have actually been under discussion in energy efficiency circles since 2011), provides users with intelligent heating control systems including but not limited to:
- High accuracy temperature control (accurate to within +-0,2°)
- Adaptive temperature control and Eco start
- Smart Open Window Technology (detecting sudden drops in temperature to automate shut down and avoid energy wastage)
- Presence detection (enabling automated programming for temperature control)
- V27 technology self-programming (drawing on presence detection to calculate and apply most economical/comfortable programming for each users lifestyle)