C.R.C Electrical, an electrician in Norfolk is now installing the Intelli Heat smart home electric radiators.
Get rid of those ugly panel heaters, storage heaters and replace them with the beautiful styles and designs of Intelli Heat smart radiators, available in several outputs 750w, 1000w, 1250w, 1500w 2000w.
Whether you require whole house heating, or you are replacing panel heaters or storage heaters, CRC Electrical provides the ideal Electric Central heating system.
C.R.C Electrical is an Experienced family run business offering a professional and reliable electric radiators installation service. With 12 years in the trade, you can be sure that you are in safe hands.
More than ever before people are turning to Electric Central Heating
Due to some great technological and design advancements over the last couple of years, making such systems far more attractive and energy efficient then they have been in the past.
Here are some reasons why you should choose an Intelli Heat electric central heating system using our smart electric radiators.
- Affordable alternative to storage heaters, oil, LPG
- Fully compliant with the energy efficiency
- requirements of the latest Building Regulations Part L
- Radiators can be plugged directly into a 13 amp socket
- Can be run on a cheap rate electrical tariff
- Heat available on demand where & when you need it
- No expensive service or yearly maintenance
- 24hr easily controllable & High responsive electrical central heating
- Quick and easy installation within a day
- High level of quality & reliability due to their unique patented manufacturing process
- Qualified & Certified, C.R.C Electrical are STROMA certified and backed by City & Guilds qualifications.
The installer of electric heating, electric central heating, electric heaters, storage heaters.
If you have any question about removal of storage heaters and installation of affordable, efficient electric radiators please don’t hesitate to contact Intelli Heat authorised installer C R C Electrical King’s Lynn, Norfolk.
Visit C R C Electrical