Top Tips to keep warm while reducing your autumn and spring heating bills. The colder weather has begun, and we will soon need to switch on the heating system as the days are getting colder and darker every morning, with no respite until at least next March. So, how can you delay using the full heating system for as long as possible, but still be warm while showering and dressing in the mornings and evenings?
Once your clothes are on and you are ready for the day, its easy to be warm with just another layer, using a vest, cardigan, or jacket. But getting to that point in the mornings is just miserable when it means stepping in and out of the shower in a cold bathroom and putting on ice-cold clothes. Not fun, and not good for our aches and pains or our moods. But there is an easy solution.
Install an Electric Towel Radiator
It only needs a small vertical section of wall and your bathroom or kitchen can be warm and cosy in minutes. Warm to get in and out of the shower and drape your clothes on it before dressing to get warm and stay warm from the inside out. No need to run a 30 Kilowatt Gas Boiler (and wake everyone in the house), no need to heat up every room before you get any slight warmth in the bathroom or kitchen. Get heat instantly, when you need it, for just as long as you need.
When you switch the electric towel radiator off, it will still radiate its residual heat for long enough to dry off the wet towels and stay warm enough for the ladies to do your hair, or apply your makeup and for the men to shave and contemplate the day’s activities.
You should be able to delay turning on the heating system until the temperature drops below 5 degrees, but for September and October, you could make up to a 35% saving on your energy bill this quarter, and still keep warm and cosy.
Here are 3 ways that replacing your current system with IntelliHeat Electric Radiators will fulfil all these requirements AND give you up to 35% reduction in your current fuel bills, with no annual maintenance or servicing costs – EVER!
• Reduction in energy consumption: the patented core class 2 double insulated element inside each Electric Towel Radiator drastically reduces energy consumption. It heats up twice as fast as other brand radiators, and the aluminium radiators mean that heat is transferred directly into the air, without losing any of its heat in the process. Unlike Gas heating systems, where much of the heat is lost in the labyrinth of water pipes under your floors, needlessly heating uninhabitable spaces.
• Reducing Carbon Footprint: With no more flue gasses pumping out into the street, you will be making a major stand in reducing the air pollution in your neighbourhood and of course, removing all risks of carbon Monoxide poisoning for your family.
• Renewable Energy source: IntelliHeat Electric Towel Radiator can be integrated with solar and photovoltaic panels, allowing you to make maximum use of renewable energy sources. Power your own heating system and recover the costs of your solar panel installation, even faster.
Here’s the Technical Stuff:
Balneum Eco+ Electric Towel Radiator:
Equipped with a back-lit LCD thermostat, the Balneum Eco+ Towel Rail provides the same levels of control, efficiency, and comfort as all other IntelliHeat Ecodesign compliant products.
Accurate to within 0.1 degrees, you can be sure your bathroom or kitchen will be heated consistently and comfortably, never too cold or, indeed, too hot!
Available in White or Chrome, 500w or 750w output. Robust Steel body with rust-resistant epoxy paint finish.
• Fully Ecodesign Lot 20 compliant
• Real-time energy consumption indicator
• 7-day and daily program integrated
• Instant adjustable boost mode
• PIN code lock
• Open window detection
• Class II, IP44 | NF Bureau VERITAS, BS, CE certified
Always on the go?
Make it WiFi with our optional MySense Link.
With the MySense free App, you can connect and control other products such as lighting, appliances and hot water via WiFi.
Curva Designer Towel Radiators
Sleek and stylish, the Curva Towel Radiator with its stunning, minimalist vertical design is ideal for small and larger areas.
More than just a towel warmer, Curva offers heating solutions that blend perfectly with your interior without compromise.
Available in Vertical or Horizontal, 800w and 1000w output, with a range of rail and hook accessories. Any Colours on request.